Matthew filled his jar up with
kindness rocks this week so we took a little trip to the Hogle Zoo yesterday in celebration, his choice (for the record, Nathan took us miniature golfing last week as a result of filling up his own kindness jar).

Becca chilled in her stroller...

...Maggie played tag with the meerkat...
And Nathan and Matthew commandeered the camera for the day.

That's a penguin...or his feet, anyway.

Maybe Nathan took this picture, or maybe Matthew took a photo of himself.

Finally, I took the camera back because I was sick of listening to the arguing (it's MY turn!), also I didn't think we really needed a picture of every single animal--or their habitat--in the zoo. (This is a reticulated python--it was HUGE! or as Maggie said of the elephants, "Hooge!")
4 comments:
i'm so jealous seeing your kids in COATS. we've been upper 90s all week. :)
Love the penguin shot. :)
My personal favorite--the penguin. Great shot, Matthew!
Ya know, the zoo seemed so freaking huge when I was 10. And that train ride was almost 16 miles long.
We went last year and I realized there's a lot of animals in a little space there. And that train ride might as well be setup in my basement.
Ah, the joys of childhood.
Post a Comment