Hehe. I think that if I let Amber feed Lia all the food would end up in Amber's mouth instead of Lia's. You'd think we never feed that girl, but I promise we do! ~Jacque
I am impressed! You've been writing up a storm this week. I love the costumes. You are so creative! How nice to have another mom around to help you out. That Matthew is going to make a lot of money someday. Hopefully he'll figure out the significance of wedding rings, too. Congratulations to Becca for sitting up and Nathan for planning such an awesome birthday party! We loved having you visit us and look forward to seeing you again this weekend.
Hey! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I lost your blog, but Tiffany Hawker said she had the address. I just started one last month, Let me know how things are going!
8 comments:
Okay, so cute. And you know, give her a couple more weeks and she can be the official baby feeder!
That is so very sweet!
Hehe. I think that if I let Amber feed Lia all the food would end up in Amber's mouth instead of Lia's. You'd think we never feed that girl, but I promise we do!
~Jacque
Can I borrow her? Kambria would love to be fed by "MAMMY!" Maybe she would actually eat!
I am impressed! You've been writing up a storm this week. I love the costumes. You are so creative! How nice to have another mom around to help you out. That Matthew is going to make a lot of money someday. Hopefully he'll figure out the significance of wedding rings, too. Congratulations to Becca for sitting up and Nathan for planning such an awesome birthday party! We loved having you visit us and look forward to seeing you again this weekend.
Hey! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I lost your blog, but Tiffany Hawker said she had the address. I just started one last month, Let me know how things are going!
I meant to say Tiffany Hawke, it's a habbit to add the r at the end. :)
Hey Elly,
Where did you go? I tagged you on my blog---check it out!
Hope you had a great Turkey day!
Post a Comment