Next, dig into your eyeshadow--and I mean really dig that applicator in there, creating a good-size crater and a flaky mess for your mom to deal with next time she opens her eyeshadow. Apply to the tip of the nose (the darker brown, the better).
Blush is your best friend. Apply liberally to the mouth and chin area to give you a "pink face" (make sure you got enough chapstick on there, first, so it's nice and shiny). After all, a "pink face" is the ultimate goal of putting on makeup.
Last, apply pressed powder all over the face but don't forget to complain loudly when your mom won't let you use her nice, new compact and hands you her old, nearly empty one instead "Mine all gone. Use yours, please? Awwww! Mine all gone!" Whine, whine, whine.
Beautiful, isn't she?
Let's hope she keeps her makeup skills through junior high at least. That'd keep the boys away!
7 comments:
WOW! I had make-up skills like that my Junior year in high school...which explains the no dates I guess......
Very nice! Next: fingernail polish.
Oh, we've done fingernail polish. She ruined a brand new dress BEFORE she'd even worn it once to church. I keep that well hidden, now. Eyeshadow and blush, you see, wipe off very easily (even if the compacts are never the same again...).
my girls think Maggie looks stunning. they are so disappointed that i don't let them try on makeup. i am hoping they will have similar skills when they start applying at the age of 14 or 16 :)
oh my goodness! I think she looks absolutely gorgeous! =) My girls would also be jealous of Maggie and her ability to pack on the makeup!
I remember a girl who quit wearing makeup to keep the boys away.;) That Maggie is a treasure!
I am going to write these tips down for the next time I go out with Ry... :)
Post a Comment