Elly, I love your home!!! Is it for sure, now, huh? You're going to tell the builders that it has to be finished by August so we can come stay with you, right? :) Wow, 5 kind of 6 bedrooms and 4.5 baths. That is huge. Congrats and good luck for the next few months!
I love it! I am so sad you are moving! But I am excited for you to start a new chapter in your lives. Your mother in law said you were moving in two weeks! Is that true or is it a couple more months??
5 comments:
Elly, I love your home!!! Is it for sure, now, huh? You're going to tell the builders that it has to be finished by August so we can come stay with you, right? :) Wow, 5 kind of 6 bedrooms and 4.5 baths. That is huge. Congrats and good luck for the next few months!
Awesome--I can't wait to come and see it! Too bad we're moving to Provo now! We would have been sort of close!
I love it! I am so sad you are moving! But I am excited for you to start a new chapter in your lives. Your mother in law said you were moving in two weeks! Is that true or is it a couple more months??
Big and beautiful! What a nice location. Hopefully no more moves for a long while. When is the big moving day anyway?
Thanks for keeping us posted :) Katharine
Wow, huge house, Elly! Are you ready for all the cleaning? :)
I have your blog on my favorites list now so I will try to keep up better...
By the by...don't forget to check out my blogs...and comment!
Good luck with the move...
Post a Comment