A couple of weeks ago, I brought some cookies to a neighbor and plopped Becca in the fabulous sling my sister, Tori, made for me.

I didn't want her to fall asleep so I put her facing forward with her little legs folded up inside. And this is a typical expression for her. We call it the "Brian scowl" because she looks just like her daddy--although he doesn't really scowl that much it just looks like him for some reason.
4 comments:
I am seeing possibilities with this thing. Do you realize the amount of snacks and stuff you can hide in there?
Who does Becca look like when she smiles? :)
I love the sling! Is it comfortable?
Does she have a pattern? Very cute fabric choice.
I want a sling! I've been eying them all pregnancy. Was it very hard for her to make? I'm sure my mom would love me to give her a new project! (yeah right!)
Post a Comment