Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pretty Pretty Princesses

Since Becca is growing like a weed these days (she turned three months old today) I had to get a picture of her and Maggie in their matching Easter dresses and coordinating bows before Becca gets too big to squeeze into her dress anymore. Maggie's bows didn't make it into her hair today--getting her to hold still for pigtails is pretty much a miraculous event these days--but I've got pictures of them already so I decided the fight wasn't worth it.

And now I can pack that little pink daisy dress away with all the rest of the 0-3 months clothes.

P.S. Does Rebecca look like her Daddy or what?

3 comments:

Emily said...

Before I read your P.S. that was exactly what my comment was going to be. She does look just like her daddy, only in a cute girl sort of way!

katharine said...

what a cute pair! did maggie have dark hair too when she was itty bitty?

Elly said...

Yes, Maggie was born with a shock of thick black hair. But it slowly lightened over her first year (actually going strawberry for awhile). Brian, also, was blond until he was 7 or 8. So, we'll see what Becca's hair does. I think I can already see it getting lighter.