Haahahaha! SO glad you posted this story! And, what better color than HOT PINK, for Super Mom to wear!
You ARE supermom!!
and you look super :)
Super Skinny Mom!!!
Beautiful, my dear!
Wow! Go Super-duper Mom! Va-Va-Voom!
Yes, I agree a super skinny mom! Of course you are super mom! Now I bet she will tell her friend that her mom is super mom. I'll wait for that post! =) It's a very cute 'cape' by the way!
Super beautiful, super skinny, super fun, super creative, super mom! Maggie hit it right on the nose.:) I love you!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Haahahaha! SO glad you posted this story! And, what better color than HOT PINK, for Super Mom to wear!
You ARE supermom!!
and you look super :)
Super Skinny Mom!!!
Beautiful, my dear!
Wow! Go Super-duper Mom! Va-Va-Voom!
Yes, I agree a super skinny mom! Of course you are super mom! Now I bet she will tell her friend that her mom is super mom. I'll wait for that post! =) It's a very cute 'cape' by the way!
Super beautiful, super skinny, super fun, super creative, super mom! Maggie hit it right on the nose.:) I love you!
Post a Comment