Monday, January 12, 2009

The Plug

I pulled out a zwieback toast for Becca today and she got so excited to eat it that she was bouncing in her highchair and her eager hands were vibrating they were so anxious to grab that toast. But she ran into problems when she tried to put the toast in her mouth. It kept bumping up against the binky that was already in there.

It was so funny to watch her struggling to figure out what was wrong. She kept bumping her face with her toast and then sucking on her binky with this puzzled expression like, "I know there's something in my mouth but it sure doesn't taste like baby toast."

It wasn't very long before I leaned over and pulled her binky out with a POP. I just felt so bad for her, she'd been so excited to eat that toast and here she was foiled from the start. Once the obstacle was removed, Becca enjoyed her toast very much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, she may be scarred from this. Nightmares of giant pieces of zwieback toast that taste like plastic.

Mom n Pop Wilson said...

Your kids are almost as entertaining as their mother was.:) I loved your posts!

Mama Williams said...

That is hilarious!! BTW- You look fantastic. Didn't you just have a baby like last week. Ok I know Becca is getting big, but Wow you bounce back fast. You're just a hottie!

Tiffany said...

How cute is that? You should video tape it next time. That would be funny to watch or even send to AFV. =)