At 1:00 A.M. I fed Becca while rubbing Maggie's growing pains in her legs and nodding off to sleep.
Yeah, I'm talented like that.
Finally, Becca finished her meal and went back to bed. But Maggie had to climb in our bed and have her legs rubbed by Dad for another half an hour.
Yeah, she's spoiled like that.
After her 4:00 feeding, Becca woke up fussy at 5:30 A.M. Instead of waking up enough to figure out what was wrong, I just brought her to bed and dozed while intermittently shoving a binky back in her mouth.
Yeah, I'm lazy like that.
By the time my alarm went off at 7:00 this morning, we had four people in our bed. I'm not sure anyone got much sleep.
And I realized I was lying directly on top of the wooden rail of our hard-sided water bed. No wonder my back was so sore.
I never did figure out why Becca was so fussy last night. Maybe her feet were cold--she didn't have any socks on. But she went right back to sleep after her 7:00 breakfast.
I wish I could have climbed in bed, too.
Maybe I still will.
6 comments:
get back to bed! :)
I can't believe how long it has been since I read your blog! I really enjoyed catching up this morning. I really appreciate getting your news, especially in such an entertaining way. Your sense of humor will serve you well!
How is it possible for a 3ft person to take up an entire bed? There is no such thing as sleep with any number of children in the bed!
I feel your pain sister, I feel your pain.
Ok, at the risk of appearing like a blog-stalker...my sister sent me the link to your blog because you two must have a mutual friend somewhere...ANYWAY, I am no stalker, but your freshman roommate at BYU! Email me! kendratjohnson@hotmail.com
It brings back memories! Hang in there----and start to work on those power naps. They saved my life...
Post a Comment