At 8 1/2 months old, Becca's trying to figure out how to get where she wants to go. Instead of complacently sitting in one spot on the floor like she would only a few days ago, she gets down on her hands and tummy and scoots herself all over the place. Unfortunately, the only direction she can go is backward and so she usually ends up with her legs stuck underneath the furniture--not where she wants.
So I pull her out, set her back on the floor on her bum , and down she gets and squirms off again. Judging by her determination, she'll be crawling like a little spider in no time. And then we're in for it.
(Funny, you know how you can never get your kid to smile for the camera? I was trying to capture Becca fussing but everytime I pulled out the camera, she quit fussing and grinned at me.)
2 comments:
Will you take out the camera every time she starts to fuss?
cute. i think she looks a little like maggie in these pics...? can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment