I think we have a climber on our hands:



I keep finding Becca standing on things: a cardboard box of clothes, the toilet, and a stool that she pushed up to the counter herself and climbed on top of. And she's so proud of herself, "Ohhhhh!" One of these days, I'm going to find her swinging from the light fixture above the kitchen table.
6 comments:
Cute! Our Amber was a lot like that. It definitely adds some excitement!
Oh man. I thought my kid was all over the place! I love the expressions of accomplishment on her face. :)
I think she's trying to keep you on your toes! That's just amazing that she can climb like that before she can walk! What a cute little monkey!
I never had a climber---and I was happy about it! Good luck keeping an eye on her... :)
Look at that bright, happy face! She KNOWS she did it! I hope you get a photo of her swinging from the chandelier. She's sooo cute!
Wow! Just think what she could do with some ropes and climbing gear. Maybe some crampons? The first toddler to ascend Everest...
Post a Comment