Becca tasting the local microbes.
Matthew and Maggie made it out of the maze alive. The others did, too, but I couldn't get them to hold still long enough to snap photographic proof.
Becca and Maggie climbing on rocks. Becca proceeded to slide down this one, fall on her little bum, jump up laughing and turn around to do it all over again.
Don't you love Maggie's face? She held it for about 5 photos while I tried to get everyone else in there. This was the best I could do.
Nathan and Matthew captured a grasshopper and built him a little house. I'm not sure how much the grasshopper appreciated his house, but it's the thought that counts.


While her brothers and sister built stuff, Becca practiced her climbing skills. That baby sure knows how to get herself impossibly high up.
1 comment:
oh my gosh i love the picture where you "captured" everyone. haha, i love it
Post a Comment