That is too funny!! And what a fun place for those kids to play and explore!! BTW I thought you did great at the dedication! I hadn't read your blog before the dedication so when the choir started and they showed the choir, I was like, "I think that's Elly" and sure enough after a few more shots, I was right! You didn't look nervous. =)
Haahahaha! Maybe you should have told her he was, and he had to spray it on him every Christmas Eve as to not scare the reindeer with all his sneezing! :)
Elly- that is hilarious! She is such a cutie. Can't believe it has been 3 years! Sounds like you are crazy busy with those 4 adorable kids of yours!! Love the spunk!
4 comments:
That is too funny!! And what a fun place for those kids to play and explore!! BTW I thought you did great at the dedication! I hadn't read your blog before the dedication so when the choir started and they showed the choir, I was like, "I think that's Elly" and sure enough after a few more shots, I was right! You didn't look nervous. =)
Haahahaha! Maybe you should have told her he was, and he had to spray it on him every Christmas Eve as to not scare the reindeer with all his sneezing! :)
Elly- that is hilarious! She is such a cutie. Can't believe it has been 3 years! Sounds like you are crazy busy with those 4 adorable kids of yours!! Love the spunk!
I'm so glad you keep track of all these great things your kids say and do. Can't wait to see you and your family!
Post a Comment