13.3 pounds (50%--that means she's heavier than 50% of babies her age.)
26 inches (97%--that means she's taller than 97% of all those other 4-month old babies! That's a lot of shorter babies--like, almost all of them.)
I've never had such a tall baby before. People always guess she's 5 or 6 months old. What do you think, future supermodel or WNBA player? And the scary question: will she be taller than her short brothers?
7 comments:
Well, it won't be coming from your side, I would guess. Thank your tall husband!
I would have to go with WNBA player...just because she might be a little nicer than some model who only eats lettuce every other week! Of course, this is also coming from a sports fanatic!
Put a hoop in her crib now and give her one of those foam hands with a #1 sign.
well, she probably won't be an olympic gymnast. but what about volleyball??
I like the volleyball idea. I still can't believe how tall she is! Lucky her!
Wow, that's impressive. Lia, my baby, is 10 months old and 14.5 pounds. That's 0%. I guess that means that all babies weigh more than her. Oh well, we'll just keep shoving food into her tiny mouth:)
~Jacque
I bet she will be taller than her brothers. Toni was only 16 pounds at 10 months but long. She will be 10 on Oct 1st and right now she is 4'10 and Shaydia who is 16 is 5'0. Toni will pass me and Shaydia up. She wants to play soccer instead of playing a tall sport.
Post a Comment