Matthew: ready for school!
Maggie: "Take a picture of ME, Mom!"
There's no picture of Nathan--he wouldn't let me take one. Apparently, taking pictures is uncool in third grade.
Haha! I love them. And miss them. And I love that Maggie seems to really like that one-arm-up-one-arm-down pose for the camera.I should have been smart like Nate and opted out of a few of my own school pics, too. They were pretty scary! :)
Matthew looks happy to be so grown up now that he's in all day school! And Maggie is throwing her Homies a little "peace out!" :)
What cute kids! Kami really misses Matthew.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Haha! I love them. And miss them. And I love that Maggie seems to really like that one-arm-up-one-arm-down pose for the camera.
I should have been smart like Nate and opted out of a few of my own school pics, too. They were pretty scary! :)
Matthew looks happy to be so grown up now that he's in all day school! And Maggie is throwing her Homies a little "peace out!" :)
What cute kids! Kami really misses Matthew.
Post a Comment